The National Fire Protection Administration (NFPA) has stated that even 1/8th inch of creosote in your chimney can be a fire hazard to your home. A buildup of creosote can catch fire inside your chimney, ignite and result in a 2000 degree full blown chimnee fire. This can utterly destroy anything it touches including your chimney, your roof, even your entire home. Klein’s Chimney Sweep cleans the whole of the chimney from top to bottom. We eliminate the creosote buildup in both wood and gas burning fireplaces (both need care) and prevent any errant fires from forming. Much like the gentle, quasi-celebrity chimney sweeps of turn of the century Europe, we service your home with a top hat and a smile.